Hello listeners! Thank you for all your support and for tuning in for another week of The Worgen's Howl! We have a super packed show for you this week. There was so much going on that we couldn't even come close to fitting it all in this week! That means this episode is jam packed with breaking news from the World of Warcraft! So strap on those headphones, or turn up those speakers and enjoy! This week you will find:
- The Warlords Alpha has arrived and datamining is at an all time high!
- Everyone seems to hate Thrall now
- Patch notes forever, and ever, and ever...
- Blizzard stepped up the April fools this year!
- And of course, much more!
Thank you all for the constant support and for listening! The poll is closed and it appears that the result was a tie between making Kaz boost either a Shaman or a Warlock. Because she was such a good sport, I let her choose, and it appears she will be going with a Shaman. Now to figure out which race *evil laugh*
Stay tuned for more on that, and also a possible contest coming with our upcoming 10th episode!
-Frostee and Kaz